Dear Friends and Colleagues,
We have the pleasure to invite you for the second edition of FLOREtina, from 27 to 30 April, 2017, in the beautiful city of Florence.
Principal aim of the meeting that we are organizing, is to gather international active primary players in the retina field.
A Biannual Meeting offering the chance to share state-of-the-art on surgical techniques, live surgery and interventional medical treatments presented through pros&cons, debates and video sessions.
The FLOREtina 2015 “first edition” exceeded all expectations:
• More than 1000 delegates.
• Active delegates’ participation with 80 papers and posters followed by discussion and interactive research debates with experts on Sunday morning.
• The “Luigi Barca” awards for research in ophthalmology (best poster and best medical and surgical oral presentations) have been assigned to promising young international ophthalmologists after independent evaluation by three organizers.
• Success of the Live Surgery that reached the highest quality standard of the sessions’ organization and image transmission.
• Boards and user meetings for the companies.
Medical retina sessions will target on updated treatment protocols in AMD, diabetic retinopathy and macular edema. Vascular and inflammatory retinopathies, new imaging and available treatment options will be main topics. New machines, instruments and surgical techniques will be presented in two sessions of vitreoretinal live surgery.
It is our intention to widen the meeting audience by creating an on-line educational streaming platform. Interactivity will be increased between speakers, moderators and participants through the App that allowed active involvement of the attendees.
Looking forward to welcoming you to Florence,
Kourous A. Rezaei
Follow us on